2010年1月1日 星期五
My New Year’s Resolution
In recent years, I write down my expectations and wishes for my future. Although I could not complete whole my goals, I always try to do my best. However, I am around thirty years old, and it lets me feel nervous. The best time of my time is flying, and it will be past. Until today I am not satisfied with myself. In 2009, the best thing what I achieve is attend to Lung Hwa University of Technology and Science. I learn a lot in this school and make many nice new friends. We have lots of same hobbies and study together. It makes me so happy. I even worry about that after I graduate from my college, my life will be not plentiful anymore. Because of this positive energy, I have some resolutions in 2010. First of all, I want to save my money that I never success in doing before, and cultivate the view of my manage finance. I will change my buying habits, and don’t order any unnecessary and luxury products. Increasing my income and decreasing my expenditure is the most important step. Secondly, English is always my interest, so I will take an exam of TOEIC. If I want to improve my English, I need to take some tests in order to recognize my English level. To face your weakness is the first way to find yourself. After the test, I can more understand which parts I need to promote. Later, fortunately, I meet a lot of professional professors in this school. I will follow their teaching. I will read articles regularly every day, and do more questions about grammars. After these efforts, I will reach another level in English. Doing the things you like is happy. In 2009, I read a book about an owl’s spirit. It is very unique creature in the world. This book inspires me how to be a loyal and determined person and how to cherish any things I love. I look forward to advancing myself in 2010.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言