I have studied English in Hess Educational Organization when I was 11 years old. English is become my favorite interest since that time. I often get A+ in English subject when I was in junior high school but I didn’t practice English for a long time since graduation. Only my pronunciation is still good and the others English abilities getting bad but now my English get better since I joined our class and there are such wonderful teachers and warm-hearted classmates.
About the reading strategies which are the best especially for below three points:
• use prior knowledge to think about the topic.
• make predictions about the probable meaning of the text.
• preview the text by skimming and scanning to get a sense of the overall meaning.
The most important thing of reading is how to arouse your interest. You will check meaning of words which you don’t know. If your vocabulary is limited that you can not have a good experience in English. I am happy that I always have happy time in English. Thank you …… Greg, you are a such extremely nice teacher. ^^
2010年6月18日 星期五
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言