2011年3月22日 星期二

Berries Are Good for Health but Not at All




Healthy fruit are a great way to start our day. I am used to have fruit juice for breakfast and berries, stone fruit for dinner. But not all of them are friendly. Here, I found out which eats belong on the danger list, from poisonous plant parts to allergic-reaction-inducing ingredients and more.


In my daily live I am very like eat berries. I think berries are contain plentiful Vitamin C and others nutrition for female’s skin particularly in white. Beside, Studies have found that some barriers like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries just might help you live longer. But not all of them are good for us. For example, although the sweet red pulp is generally safe, its seeds contain “alkaloids” that can suppress heart function and lead to death. There is another dangerous berry is Daphne or called it Paradise plant. Chewing these berries usually results in intense burning in the mouth. Other symptoms include upset stomach, headaches, and delirium. I hope that I shared can help us leave the poisonous along and keep our body health.

沒有留言:

張貼留言