2011年3月23日 星期三

If You Like Him. "Please” Give Him A Loving Home



Today I am goanna share information about animals that are lost, abandoned or maltreated. It is a truly story I heard from TV on 7th March 2011.

Dong Dong is a very friendly dog. When some visitors come to see him, he will excitedly stand up and stretch out his paw to touch them. Although he is now very cute and slightly naughty with bright eyes and shiny hair, his past is filled with sadness. He was found on a construction site by a woman. She found out that workers were maltreated the dog, so she quickly rescued Dong Dong. She brought the dog to the Ban ciao animal shelter, hoping to help Dong Dong find a new sweet home.

In my point of view, I think those dogs need new home and new life and all of them depend on your help! Those dogs are healthy when they are ready to be adopted and all the information is provided by Ban ciao animal shelter.
There is one more thing that I ought to remind you. If you want to adopt an animal, you must be aware of the responsibilities. Please Help Them!
If you really like Dong Dong please call (02) 8966-2158
Here is the website板橋動物收容所
http://www.banciao.gov.tw/bravo_new/index.php?act=animals&code=list1&page=3
Dong Dong Profile
Breed: Golden Retriever
Gender: Male
Color: Shiny brown
Health: Excellent good

沒有留言:

張貼留言