2011年5月24日 星期二

Living Together Before Marriage




In this modern society when people are in a relationship for a long time. They will consider whether they are suitable to each other or not .Some lovers may choose to live together that we call this “cohabitation”. Everyone grow up in different family and environment that creating the personality feature. How do you find your Mr. or Mrs. Right? Maybe you will know the answer after cohabitation.
I don’t against living together before marriage. But the first key element is to choose people who are well-behaved. I think cohabitation can help more understanding. Cohabitants will know the daily habits when they live together and learn how to cooperate for many things. When you feel uncomfortable in cohabitation you should try to communicate to your lover. Try to find the solutions in your problems. If you don’t get compromise in your problems. Maybe you are not suitable for marriage.
To sum up, cohabitation can make you experience the married life. I suggest they should keep their independent habits and have own economic ability. Living together should be better when you live alone. Otherwise don’t try this way.

沒有留言:

張貼留言