I am Yi Yi who is a shy student in the third grade of a Foreign Language class. It has been my pleasure to join the Lunghwa University of Science and Technology. There are five members in my family, my parents, two younger brothers and I. I graduated from Hsing Wu College and majored in Tourism. My interests are reading English, swimming, and raising pets. I also have two dogs called Wendy and Shami. Wendy is a golden retriever and Shami is a beagle. The reason why I like raising pets is because of the innocence of pets. Sometimes humans do not have a pure and true heart contrast to dogs. For example, owls are faithful for their spouse, even one of the owls died, and then they will never look for another one. My father is my idol since I was a child, and he taught me brave when facing everything. My constellation is Scorpio. I like to analyze philosophy and I am attracted to ancient cultures, especially the mysterious ones. My favorite TV channels are Discovery, Travel Living, and Animal Planet. I’m always watching between these channels. On the other hand, I do not like watching soap operas, I feel they are very boring and non-educational, and I do not have enough time to catch the broadcast time. Also, I like doing many exercises, like Tae-Bo which combines music with an intense workout. And mountain climbing can strengthen your cardio-pulmonary function. In my personal opinion, doing exercise will keep us healthy and young. The healthy body is our greatest asset. Finally I would like to thank Professor Guo for giving us such a good chance to practice our English and improving our language ability.
沒有留言:
張貼留言