When I was grow up, my parents gave me the right too be free in making my own decisions. I was taking the biggest challenge in my life . I think it would be very easy for me. But, if I failed, what would I become? Thanks to my parents, I got over from it. I can still hear their words clearly, " Take one thing at a time, as long as you are going the right way. You will not go wrong way."
Now I can stand firmly in whatever I want and don't want in my life. I only feel pity for others who are still dependent on their parents. No wonder, they are often despised by the people around them.
As for me, I have learned that making a decision is a challenge, I shall face. And my decision is facing the challenge.
Now I can stand firmly in whatever I want and don't want in my life. I only feel pity for others who are still dependent on their parents. No wonder, they are often despised by the people around them.
As for me, I have learned that making a decision is a challenge, I shall face. And my decision is facing the challenge.
沒有留言:
張貼留言