2011年2月15日 星期二

My Best Friend

I have a special friend whose name is Miky. I have known her for 5 years. We meet each other in her house once in a while. Her parents operate a flower shop near by my company. Every morning when I stop at the traffic light, I can see that her parents are busy in their garden. Sometimes I see Miky standing outside in front of the flower shop. Every time when I see Miky, I will have a good mood on that day. I feel that the day is so bright. She is my lucky sight for a day.

Although we seldom talk to each other for many times, I know her stories from her mother. She is naughty and greedy cute girl. She likes going outside and playing with her friends. Her curiosity always makes her get lost or hurt and she even does not know the right way to home. Once I remember her mother told me that she has one night not to return. They are extremely worried about her. After another day she was waiting in front of her home and got hurts. Her parents found that one of her eyes got wounded. It seems like that she got hurts by a car accident. She knows that she did a bad thing and was afraid of getting punishment. However, she did not cry and very clam. She is brave and has an innocent heart. She is full of optimism everyday.

To sum up, She is a very special friend for me. She is likes sunshine bright love. In addition, she warms my mind and inspires me a strong faith with infinite hopes. I do not know how to describe the feeling. It seems that she wants to tell me “You are a lucky girl and you never walk alone! Walk on, with the hope from your heart”
It is so nice to meet you ,Miky.

沒有留言:

張貼留言