
Rabbit Hole, It's a deeply affecting drama for exploring what it means to love, and lose, your child. A story describes a parent who is finding it increasingly difficult to communicate with each other even eight months after that terrible accident. They try to find way out even they wants to have another baby and get their old life back. Finally, they gradually understand the only way is to face the reality and the love will get them through. It is a really beautiful story.
Sometimes I don’t want to work, which is what a lot of my choices have been recently, or I want to do one week in something because I am tired of my work. This movie just made me very grateful. In the movie the husband was incredibly supportive to his sadness wife, a woman who loses what she holds most dear. I feel like if people can go through it in this movie.
To sum up, I believe that it can inspire to those people who are in sad with same situation in real world.
沒有留言:
張貼留言