
Many people worry about the movie ‘’ 2012’’ will become a reality, the British ‘’ Daily Telegraph’’ analyzes the top 10 popular theory of ‘’ doomsday’’ and said environment catastrophe and the colony of bees collapse will occur mostly, probability are up to 70%. Colony of bees collapse will make the extinction of many important crops, and once climate change and global warming get out of control, that will lead global environment even human civilization collapse.
Now we face the global warming in worldwide, and I think everyone has responsibility to solve this problem together. For me, I use recycle paper so that we don’t need to cut more trees to make paper. Also I have to good habit is to turn off the power if I don’t need to use. To save power means we don’t need to waste energy, then we don’t create more CO2 to make earth warming. Everyone just do little bit everyday, and it will accumulate a lot, I think that will help us to prevent global warming getting more serious.
沒有留言:
張貼留言