2010年12月21日 星期二

Bali Local Transportation “Bemo”




What is “Bemo”? Is it a food, a person, a creature or a place? When I saw this vocabulary I am confused at the first time and I think “what is that?” I never heard about it. Actually, the “Bemo” is a mode of transport between Taxi and bus, but the different way is they share the seat with other passengers that we don’t know. Maybe we will feel weird but just get it because this is Bali. Because of Bali is a very small island, so share taxi is become to the main system of public transport in Bali. By the short distance between scenic spots, we don’t need to waste our money to hire a private Taxi. Most importantly, it is cheaper then other type of transportations. Price ranges usually around Rp 3,000 to Rp 4,000 per one stop over. It equal to NTD is around 12 to 15. It is really economy and next time when I am in Bali, I just need to raising my pretty hand and the “most cutest Bemo” will pick me up to anywhere with the most brilliant Balinese smile. In conclusion, I am so expecting to enjoy in it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言