
Newsweek magazine selected the top 10 innovation companies in worldwide this year, the selection criteria are ‘’creation of new products" and "consumers desire to have", and Taiwan's HTC is awarded.
According to Newsweek magazine's rankings, the annual top 10 innovative companies are Microsoft, Apple, Google, HTC, Disney, Ford, Amazon, BYD, Fast Retailing, and Haier.
Newsweek pointed out that innovation may be creating a great product, or take the right method to make products more accessible to consumers, and make all shopping experience more memorable. These 10 companies did very well in these respects in 2010.
My current company didn’t get on these top 10 companies, but I feel so proud that my company has our own brand name and we are the leader in motherboard innovation, so far we sell our motherboard products everywhere and we have 30% market share in worldwide. Although Taiwan is a small country , but we have many famous brand and sell in worldwide, I am so happy I can join one of them.
沒有留言:
張貼留言