2010年12月20日 星期一

I am so excited of “Love & Other Drugs”



Why I said that I am interesting in the new movie “Love & Other Drugs” yesterday? So now let’s get into point. It is a comedy and romance movie and it talks about an alluring free spirit woman “Maggie”. She is the woman who will not let anyone tie her down, because she has got sickness for a long time ago. In one day when she were going to hospital for a periodical health check. She meets a handsome guy “Jamie” and he is a pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug……

The movie was amazing. Jack really transforms into this cocky looking pharmaceutical seller and he is so charming, thoughtful and sweet. Anne has beautiful hair; she is a very pretty woman. I love both of this two main actors and this first peak which broadcast form the official website. It also have other peaks in YouTube, you can search it by yourself because I had already watched it. I am so excited. I just want to say that I want to watch the whole movie right now and I can’t wait for this movie showing on Christmas. I think today is my day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言