
Nowadays, In Bali it is known as a “Dokar”, the Balinese are usually use dokar to transit some goods due to efficiency and low cost. On the other hand, the locals use dokar to do their own tourism business. They pick up the passengers sit sideways behind the driver on padded bench seat and to traveling around the island. A dokar ride can be a unique experience. Sometimes there are some many hotels offering a dokar ride for the new wedding couples. The event organizers are usually offering for their special guests. For the whole Balinese when they celebrate their anniversary events we can see the dokar parade working on the road. At the day the government will hold a traditional dokar competition, entrants are judged on cart decoration as well as the health and grooming of the horses. And the winner can get a generous cash prize and trophy.
I mentioned about so many detail information and story of the history but I forgot to tell where can get Dokar. When we in Bali we just visit the Kuta tourist centre then we can see the dokar line operate in an orderly fashion similar to a taxi rank in our eyes. The fee are negotiable depends on where you want to go. Suddenly, I feel I am back to meddle century as like a little princess.
沒有留言:
張貼留言