2010年12月29日 星期三

Bali Traditional Transportation “Dokar”



As I mentioned a unique transport in Bali is “Bemo”, although I think that is the only one special transport on this island. In the fact that I was wrong there are still have some others unique transport on this amazing island. Today I am going to introduce another special transport for you all guys. It is “Dokar”. Have you ever heard about this vocabulary before? I guess the most of people would say “NO” but it’s never mind because I don’t know either. I used my sprit of Sherlock Holmes to find out answer. Actually, “Dokar” is a kind of carriage a little be like chariot but the only different is they only have two wheels. This kind of transport is can’t be found in many countries. The Dokar is a form of traditional culture in Bali area. Next time I will introduce more detail about its history and religion.

沒有留言:

張貼留言