2010年12月15日 星期三

Four Useful Tips Before I Go To Bali Island - part 1



Four Useful Tips Before I Go To Bali Island - Part 1

If you had read my blog you must know I saw a movie few weeks ago “Eat, Prey, Love”. And this inspired me want to go to Bali Island, because of it gives me some inspiration of release spirit. So I think I really need to have a “find myself” trip in Bali. That is my New Year goal and I am 100% pretty sure I will go there, if you don’t just plunk me. So in this few days I am always searching the detail information about Bali travel on the internet. Now I am going to share some important information that I found from the others backpackers travel experience.

I divided whole information into four parts, which are visit doctor, visa passport, insurance and package. Because I am first time to go to Bali Island.

To be continued……(part 1 finish)

沒有留言:

張貼留言