2010年12月18日 星期六

“Gold To Go” Machine



Today is Saturday. I got up at 8 am as usual but the only different is I don’t need to work on weekend. So, what do I usually do on the weekend morning? I am used to surf on the internet to watch some novelty news on Saturdays morning. Today I saw an incredible news that the headline is “Gold To Go Machine” and it’s an amazing innovation invent to me. I am fascinated in it.

Now, I am going to describe this machine to my friends. It is a magical ATM machine that designed by “Ex Oriente Lux” which is a German company. They named this machine was “Gold To Go”, mean’s you can quickly to buy the gold away immediately and without any servers. It works 24 hours a day and provided shiny 24-carat gold bars and coins over 320 pieces different-size. The majority of buyer will be walk-ups enamored by the novelty. We just need to insert our cash or credit cards and operate the multi-touch-screen to choose the style which we like. Oh, it’s too fit for me. After we done the deal then the machine will spits out the gold in a classy black box with a tamper-proof seal. You see is it amazing? Ha~ ha~

How do you think about this machine? Is this machine shock to you? Anyway, I love this machine and I wish it will be installed in Taiwan in the near future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言