2010年12月14日 星期二

One of my favorite movie “Eat Pray Love



Last week I went out for a movie with my friend. The movie named “EAT PRAY LOVE”, starring by Julia Roberts, which is an emotional scene movie. This movie is based on a famous novel the name is same as the movie “EAT PRAY LOVE” and it sells over seven million copies in the world. I think it is a quite popular novel and I am really like it.

It is a story talks about a married woman “Liz Gilbert”. She wants to be a normal woman, who has a successful career, a house, a husband and babies, but she found herself lost, confused. She realizes how unhappy her marriage really is. She starts searching for what she really wanted in her life. After a painful divorce, she decided that she need to steps out of her familiar place for traveling around the world to "find herself". She has been to Italy for sightseeing, India for clarify spiritual and finally, she went to Bali for her last stop. Unexpectedly, she found her true love there.

When I saw after this movie I really wanted to change my life, too. I know, I can’t take a year off to travel, but I decide to take a week vocation to go to Bali Island in this year. And I will “eat”, “pray” and do anything I “love” in Bali.

沒有留言:

張貼留言