
More and more workers stay in office even longer than at home, and there is new survey shows that more than 80% workers worry about too much pressure then make they sick. "Health Magazine" released one survey of some company employees found that many employees have eye fatigue and neck or back pain problems, the main factors affects their health they think are long working hours and heavy work loading. Also work pressure become a biggest threat for employees’ health. 83% of the respondents worry work pressure will make myself ill, and 25% of workers feel anxious from their job.
Sometimes I feel work pressure from my work, besides you should have a good attitude to face, also I think the best way is to do exercise 2 or 3 times in one week to keep you having a healthy body. For me, I join ‘’Taibo’’ exercise on every Tuesday and Friday in our company gym, when I exercise my body and sweat, I feel I like a re-charged battery and full of energy again. So, my friends, did you exercise today…?
沒有留言:
張貼留言